Date: Feb 1, 2017 12:00 PM - Feb 8, 2017 11:55 PM
Location: Howard University College of Pharmacy, 2300 4th Street, NW, Bldg CCH, Room 207, Washington, DC, 20059
Registration closes on Feb 08, 2017 11:55 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
CPE Monitor: Requirement to Track your CPE
Important new requirement from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy for all pharmacists and technicians who obtain CPE credit. The CPE Monitor system will securely track all your completed CPE credits in a central system.
Registration closes on Feb 08, 2017
at 11:55 PM
- Discuss the signs and symptoms of common poisonings.
- Describe the first aid that should be performed for exposure or ingestion of a potentially lethal substance.
- Compare the benefits and risks of the common gastric decontamination options.
- Describe the antidotes available for poisoning.
- Propose preventive approaches to reduce unintentional poisoning.
Adetokunbo Adedokun, Pharm.D.