Date: Jun 9, 2016 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Registration closes on Jun 19, 2016 10:00 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
CPE Monitor: Requirement to Track your CPE
Important new requirement from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy for all pharmacists and technicians who obtain CPE credit. The CPE Monitor system will securely track all your completed CPE credits in a central system.
Registration closes on Jun 19, 2016
at 10:00 PM
- Discuss the pathophysiology treatment and drug access challenges in toxoplasmosis treatment.
- Recognize the emerging trends in DUR and Polypharmacy in the population and its application to HIV/AIDS and pharmacy practice.
- Summarize and evaluate a HIV treatment study using journal club format.
- Review Toxoplasmosis Encephalitis (TE).
- Examine the treatment recommendations for toxoplasmosis encephalitis.
- Describe the ADAP Daraprim(R) (pyrimethamine) Prior Authorization Program.
Christopher Keeys, PharmD, BCPS
Tammy Dawkins, Pharm.D.