Date: Mar 9, 2016 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
Registration closes on Mar 09, 2016 10:00 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
CPE Monitor: Requirement to Track your CPE
Important new requirement from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy for all pharmacists and technicians who obtain CPE credit. The CPE Monitor system will securely track all your completed CPE credits in a central system.
Registration closes on Mar 09, 2016
at 10:00 PM
- Describe clotting cascade and cell-based coagulation models and the development of hemostatic processes.
- Discuss epidemiology and incidence of venous thromboembolism (VTE) among adults and pediatrics.
- Analyze high-risk populations and indications for anticoagulation in pediatrics.
- Evaluate available anticoagulant agents and use pediatric patients.
- Discuss treatment and management of Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT).
Kyle DiPaola, Pharm.D.