Date: Oct 13, 2015 05:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Registration closes on Oct 30, 2015 10:00 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
CPE Monitor: Requirement to Track your CPE
Important new requirement from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy for all pharmacists and technicians who obtain CPE credit. The CPE Monitor system will securely track all your completed CPE credits in a central system.
Registration closes on Oct 30, 2015
at 10:00 PM
- Define commonly used medication adherence terminology.
- Define the importance of medication adherence as it relates to the patient living with HIV (PLWH).
- Analyze the methods for measuring medication adherence.
- Evaluate factors that contribute to medication adherence.
- Apply knowledge to clinical case.
- Provide an overview of the DC-ADAP MTM Pilot Program.
- Describe the requirements of a Comprehensive Medication Review (CMR), ie. CPA MTM Program Service Description (PSD).
- Describe key components of the Mirixa Platform.
- Review select DC-ADAP Clinet cases processed by CPA Mednovations Call Center.
- Highlight recent FDA safety-related drug labeling changes for HIV/AIDS-related therapies.