Date: Jun 27, 2023 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM
Registration closes on Jun 30, 2023 10:00 PM
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Clinical Pharmacy Associates
- Describe Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) and methods of evaluating them.
- List common ADRs frequently associated with Antiretrovirals (ARVs)
- Explain ways to mitigate ARV-related ADRs in people living with HIV
- Identify common similarities between Antiretroviral drug interactions and Adverse Drug reactions
- Outline the use of ARVs as drugs of abuse and the implications for HIV treatment
Bamidele Kalejaiye, PharmD, BCPS, AAHIVP
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM