Date: Jun 28, 2022 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Jun 30, 2022 10:00 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Clinical Pharmacy Associates
- Identify reasons for having effective conversations with HIV clients.
- Highlight difficult conversation topics with HIV clients
- List the four pillars of Health Coaching
- Explain how the principles of Authentic Communication can be used to better manage difficult conversations with HIV clients
- Examine the use of reflection in experiential learning
Sneha Gawali-Keeys, PhD
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM