Date: Oct 26, 2021 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Dec 26, 2021 09:00 PM
- Healthcare Professionals
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Clinical Pharmacy Associates (CPA)
- Describe some of the key elements of a Drug Utilization Review (DUR).
- Discuss the importance of an interdisciplinary team in conducting a successful DUR.
- Discuss the ADAP drug utilization review process and recent results.
- Discuss specific cases displaying key indicators for the DUR.
- Describe the updated goals for ending the HIV epidemic in the District of Columbia and the United States.
Bamidele Kalejaiye, PharmD, BCPS, AAHIVP
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM