Date: Aug 31, 2021 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Registration closes on Oct 31, 2021 01:00 AM
- Pharmacy Students
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Describe the basic virology and immunology underlying COVID-19 illness.
- Explain the basic biotechnology underpinning the development of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Outline the mechanisms used by the different COVID-19 vaccines to deliver the antigen.
Dr. Sharma, Sudha
Dr. Thompson, Karl
- Explain vaccine hesitancy
- Describe concerns related to the COVID-19 vaccine
- Describe the delta variant and boosters of the vaccine
Andrew A. Yabusaki, PharmD
Malaika Turner, PharmD, MPH