Date: May 25, 2021 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Jul 20, 2021 10:00 PM
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Registration closes on Jul 20, 2021
at 10:00 PM
- Identify initiatives and strategies for the advancement of pediatric HIV treatment and prevention Discuss recent developments in antiretroviral pediatric formulations ? Describe the pediatric HIV products labeled as priority for future development Develop strategies to improve adherence in the pediatric HIV population
- Explain the status of pediatric HIV globally and in the United States
- Explain recent developments in antiretroviral pediatric formulations
- Describe the pediatric HIV products labeled as priority for future development
- Identify strategies to improve adherence in the pediatric HIV population
Dr. Christopher Keeys, Pharm.D.,BCPS, Pharm.D., BCPS
Gina Migneco, Pharm.D.