Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Identify the types of septic arthritis.
- List the risk factors and diagnostic tools of septic arthritis.
- Outline the clinical presentation of septic arthritis.
- Explain the antibiotic therapy of septic arthritis.
Patricia Noumedem, PharmD
- Definition of Gout.
- Explain the risk factors, pathogenesis, and diagnostics tools.
- Describe medications for acute therapy and prevention.
- Identify patient counseling issues.
Bisrat Hailemeskel, Professor