Date: Sep 22, 2020 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Nov 17, 2020 11:55 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Outline the epidemiology of HIV and utilization of PrEP in the District of Columbia.
- Identify the clinical trials that were critical to the FDA approval of the use of Truvada and Descovy for PrEP.
- Report the current clinical practice guidelines for HIV prevention in the United States.
- Explain models of PrEP service.
- Describe new developments in PrEP.
Dr. Christopher Keeys, Pharm.D.,BCPS, Pharm.D., BCPS
Gina Migneco, Pharm.D.