Date: Feb 25, 2020 08:00 AM - Feb 26, 2020 05:00 PM
Registration closes on Apr 25, 2020 05:00 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Describe PrEP, including the goal(s) of therapy.
- Identify risk factors for PrEP eligibility.
- Explain the requirements for PrEP initiation.
- List the monitoring parameters for patients on PrEP
- Describe the role of community pharmacists in the management of PrEP
OLUFUNMI ARIYO, PHARM.D, AAHIVP
- Describe the evolving DHHS treatment guidelines for when to start patients on ARV therapy.
- Explain the HIV life cycle and treatment targets.
- Describe adherence strategies to optimize HIV viral suppression
- Identify lifestyle and behaviors that can impact adherence
CHRISTOPHER ROBERSON, MS, ACRN, AAHIVS