Date: Mar 6, 2020 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM
Registration closes on Mar 20, 2020 02:30 PM
- Pharmacy Students
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
CPE Monitor: Requirement to Track your CPE
Important new requirement from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy for all pharmacists and technicians who obtain CPE credit. The CPE Monitor system will securely track all your completed CPE credits in a central system.
Registration closes on Mar 20, 2020
at 02:30 PM
- Discuss traditional CV risk factors in CKD patients
- Summarize the current clinical guidelines for modification hyperlipidemia and CHF in hemodialysis patients
- Summarize the existing evidence for modification hyperlipidemia and CHF in hemodialysis patients
- Identify knowledge gaps in the current evidence
- Summarize approaches to bridge the knowledge gap in treatment of hyperlipidemia and CHF in hemodialysis patients