Date: Jun 13, 2018 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM
Registration closes on Jun 14, 2018 10:30 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Define HIV drug resistance and virologic failure.
- Discuss causes of virologic failure.
- Compare drug-resistance assays.
- Review guidelines for the therapeutic management of HIV drug resistance.
- Describe ibalizumab-uiyk for the management of multi-drug resistant HIV.
- Discuss therapies in the pipeline designed to treat drug resistant HIV.
Deirdre Yarosh, Pharm.D.