Date: Apr 6, 2018 07:40 PM - 08:40 PM
Registration closes on May 12, 2018 10:30 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Demonstrate knowledge of new drug classes & mechanism of actions.
- Identify different drug interactions & warnings associated with new drugs.
- Explain the place in therapy compared to other drugs in its class.
- Design cost-effective drug regimens to optimize patient outcomes.
- Compare different biosimilars approved in US market in 2017.
Patricia Noumedem, PharmD