Date: Apr 6, 2018 06:35 PM - 07:35 PM
Registration closes on May 12, 2018 10:30 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Define pharmacy compounding.
- Describe compounding pharmacy's various service areas.
- Evaluate the requirements for the various dosage forms used in compounding.
- Describe some of the equipment used in compounding.
- Explain the safety and quality steps taken in a compounding pharmacy laboratory.
- Review compounding case studies.
Rick Peters, RPh
Terri Peters, RPh