Date: Nov 29, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Location: Howard University College of Pharmacy, 2300 4th Street, NW, Bldg CCH, Room 207, Washington, DC, 20059
Registration closes on Dec 05, 2017 10:30 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the pathophysiology of sepsis/septic shock.
- Discuss the common diagnostic criteria utilized in sepsis/septic shock.
- Define treatment regimens utilized in the management of sepsis/septic shock.
- Identify the mechanism in which Vitamin C can be utilized in the sepsis/septic shock.
- Assess the advantages of implementing Vitamin C in a regimen designed to treat sepsis/septic shock.
Jacinda Small, Pharm.D.