Date: Nov 9, 2017 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Registration closes on Nov 09, 2017 10:30 PM
Accreditation Statement: Howard University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Define culture as it relates to provision of health and social services.
- Discuss culture as it relates to LGBTQ people.
- Discuss strategies that providers can use as individuals and as institutions to achieve cultural competence in their service delivery.
- Define obesity.
- State the prevalence of obesity in HIV infected patients.
- State causes of obesity in HIV infected patients.
- Identify pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic solutions for obesity.
Fern Johnson-Clarke, Ph.D.
Guy Weston, MA
Neha Sheth Pandit, Pharm.D., AAHIVP, BCPS